(Last Revision March 31, 2019)
Yoogi’s Closet, Inc. ("Yoogi’s Closet") takes the safeguarding of your security and personal information seriously. Yoogi’s Closet provides this Privacy Notice to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information we receive from users of our website and services (collectively, the “Services”). We collect and use information from our visitors to our website. We also collect, maintain, and process information submitted by our users using our Services. If you believe we maintain your personal information, this Privacy Notice describes your options for accessing, limiting the use and disclosure of, and deletion of your personal information. If you have any questions about Yoogi’s Closet's information collection practices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yoogi's Closet may utilize personally identifiable user information to optimize the user experience. Yoogi’s Closet may share this information with third parties (via an intermediary, which anonymizes this information) to analyze user behavior, serve advertisements that are tailored to the user's interests, and for other similar purposes.
- Yoogi’s Closet may provide personally identifiable information to a third party who analyzes such information on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet — Yoogi’s Closet will not allow any third party to use personally identifiable information except to analyze or anonymize it or assist Yoogi’s Closet in proving our Services.
- Yoogi’s Closet will only send you promotional emails which you consent to or request. By consenting to receive Yoogi’s Closet emails or updates you are not signing up to receive any third party communications (unless sent on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet). Yoogi’s Closet will not rent or sell your email address or other personal information.
Information We Collect and Use
Information You Provide to Us
- We collect certain information you provide directly to us when using the Services, such as when you send a communication to us or submit a consignment quotation request. The information we collect may include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, payment information and other information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically
- Yoogi’s Closet also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Yoogi’s Closet cookie information, and the pages you requested and accessed. This information tracks website usage and behavior.
- Like many other websites, Yoogi’s Closet utilizes "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie may be linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies may be used to enhance the user experience. For instance, by setting a cookie, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while accessing the Yoogi’s Closet Services. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the Yoogi’s Closet website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of the Yoogi’s Closet website. Cookies can also enable Yoogi’s Closet to track and target the interests of users to enhance the user experience.
- Yoogi’s Closet may set and access cookies on your computer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Yoogi’s Closet will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Third party advertising partners may use anonymized user information for purposes of publishing Yoogi’s Closet advertisements as well as for their own purposes.
- Yoogi’s Closet may send or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties:
- with your consent;
- when necessary to provide the product or service you have requested;
- when necessary to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet to provide a product or Service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- who then anonymize it and provide it to advertising partners to use for advertising purposes;
- who analyze it on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet;
- in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- when Yoogi’s Closet determines that your actions potentially violate the Yoogi’s Closet Terms of Service, Code of Conduct, or any of our other usage guidelines or rules; or
- when Yoogi’s Closet determines that such action is reasonably necessary to avert or mitigate any action taken by you that is contrary to Yoogi’s Closet's interests.
- Yoogi’s Closet may disclose any of your information (including personally identifiable information and browsing information, to the extent available) to law enforcement or in response to a subpoena.
- Yoogi’s Closet will endeavor to contact you and allow you an opportunity to object to this disclosure, but sometimes this is not practicable or not allowed by law enforcement.
- The Yoogi’s Closet website may contain links to other websites. Yoogi’s Closet is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Yoogi’s Closet website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website to learn how such website collects and uses personally identifiable information.
- You may subscribe to the Yoogi’s Closet newsletter or other content/promotions, by entering the requisite information (your name and email address). By subscribing, you agree to receive the Yoogi’s Closet email newsletter which may or may not include special offers or incentives from select partners. You waive any rights under any state or federal law regulating unsolicited advertising, including but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act. Again, we do not rent or lease your email address to third parties who wish to send you unsolicited email/advertisements.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link appearing at the end of any email newsletter communication. You may also unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Surveys and Contests
- From time-to-time Yoogi’s Closet may request information from users or members via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user or member has a choice whether or not to disclose or provide any information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email) demographic information (such as age, zip code). Unless we inform you to the contrary in advance, we will only use this information for marketing purposes and to improve the quality of our products and Services - we will not rent or lease this information to third parties (i.e., to allow them to market to you).
- Your Yoogi’s Closet user account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Yoogi’s Closet uses industry accepted measures, including physical, administrative, and procedural safeguards, to protect the privacy and security of your information. For example, i certain areas Yoogi’s Closet uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmission. You should carefully safeguard your user name, password, and any log-in information
- No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Yoogi’s Closet cannot and does not guarantee that your information will not suffer unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access. By using our Services, you acknowledge these risks
Policy Towards Children
- Our Services are not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years old, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Data Subject Rights
- If you reside in the European Economic Area or Switzerland (collectively the “EU”), we rely on the following lawful grounds under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to process (collect, store, and use) your personal data: (a) it is necessary for the performance of a contract; (b) our or a third party’s legitimate business interest; or (c) your consent.
Data Transfer Notice
- Yoogi’s Closet is located in the United States, and we process all data in the United States. When you submit your personal data by use of our Services, your data is transferred to the United States for our performance of our contract with you or to provide the Services.
- You may also contact us at email@example.com to request access to, transfer of, and rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing of your personal data. Please specify the nature of your request and the information that is the subject of your request. We may require you to submit additional information necessary to verify your identity and status as an EU data subject. If you are a visitor or user of our Services, we will respond to your request directly within 30 days. If we are processing your personal data based upon the lawful ground of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for such processing at anytime without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it is withdrawn. To withdraw consent, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At a minimum, we will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose in which it was collected such as to perform a contract, for our or a third party’s legitimate interest, or your consent. Unless you request deletion of your personal data sooner, we may hold your personal data for 365 days after you stop using our Services.
- Yoogi’s Closet may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Yoogi’s Closet website, sending you an email, by including an item in the Yoogi’s Closet newsletter, or by any other means reasonably calculated to provide you with actual notice.