- Yoogi’s Closet may utilize personally identifiable user information to optimize the user experience. Yoogi’s Closet may share this information with third parties (via an intermediary, which anonymizes this information) to analyze user behavior, serve advertisements that are tailored to the user's interests, and for other similar purposes.
- Yoogi’s Closet may provide personally identifiable information to a third party who analyzes such information on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet — Yoogi’s Closet will not allow any third party to use personally identifiable information except to analyze or anonymize it.
- Yoogi’s Closet may send you promotional materials provided you consent. Yoogi’s Closet will only send you promotional emails which you consent or request to. By consenting to receive Yoogi’s Closet emails or updates you are not signing up to receive any third party communications (unless sent on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet). Yoogi’s Closet will not rent or sell your email address or other personal information.
- Yoogi’s Closet collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Yoogi’s Closet user acccount, when you sign up for a Yoogi’s Closet email newsletter, and when you enter Yoogi’s Closet promotions or sweepstakes. Yoogi’s Closet may also receive personally identifiable information from business partners.
- Once you register with Yoogi’s Closet and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to Yoogi’s Closet.
- Yoogi’s Closet also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Yoogi’s Closet cookie information and the pages you requested and accessed. This information tracks website usage and behavior.
- Like many other websites, Yoogi’s Closet utilizes "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie may be linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies may be used to enhance the user experience. For instance, by setting a cookie, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while accessing the Yoogi’s Closet website. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the Yoogi’s Closet website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of the Yoogi’s Closet website. Cookies can also enable Yoogi’s Closet to track and target the interests of users to enhance the user experience.
- Yoogi’s Closet may set and access cookies on your computer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Yoogi’s Closet will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Third party advertising partners may use anonmyized user information for purposes of publishing Yoogi’s Closet advertisements as well as for their own purposes.
- Yoogi’s Closet may send or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties:
- with your consent;
- when necessary to provide the product or service you have requested;
- when necessary to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- who then anonymize it and provide it to advertising partners to use for advertising purposes;
- who analyze it on behalf of Yoogi’s Closet;
- in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- when Yoogi’s Closet determines that your actions potentially violate the Yoogi’s Closet Terms of Service, Code of Conduct, or any of our other usage guidelines or rules; or
- when Yoogi’s Closet determines that such action is reasonably necessary to avert or mitigate any action taken by you that is contrary to Yoogi’s Closet's interests.
- Yoogi’s Closet may disclose any of your information (including personally identifiable information and browsing information, to the extent available) to law enforcement or in response to a subpoena.
- Yoogi’s Closet will endeavor to contact you and allow you an opportunity to object to this disclosure, but sometimes this is not practicable or not allowed by law enforcement.
- The Yoogi’s Closet website may contain links to other websites. Yoogi’s Closet is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Yoogi’s Closet website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website to learn how such website collects and uses personally identifiable information.
- You may subscribe to the Yoogi’s Closet newsletter or other content/promotions, by entering the requisite information (your name and email address). By subscribing, you agree to receive the Yoogi’s Closet email newsletter which may or may not include special offers or incentives from select partners. You waive any rights under any state or federal law regulating unsolicited advertising, including but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act. Again, we do not rent or lease your email address to third parties who wish to send you unsolicited email/advertisements.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link appearing at the end of any email newsletter communication. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surveys and Contests
- From time-to-time Yoogi’s Closet may request information from users or members via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user or member has a choice whether or not to disclose or provide any information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email) demographic information (such as age, zip code). Unless we inform you to the contrary in advance, we will only use this information for marketing purposes and to improve the quality of our products and services - we will not rent or lease this information to third parties (i.e., to allow them to market to you).
- Your Yoogi’s Closet website user account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas Yoogi’s Closet uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmission. You should carefully safefguard your user name, password, and any log-in information.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.